What Does Medicaid Qualify For?
Is it hard for you to find affordable Medicaid coverage? Have you been declined health insurance coverage because of a pre-existing condition? You can still apply for Medicaid to get the coverage you need.
If you qualify for Medicaid, you can get:
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital services
- Payment of physician services
- Surgical and medical dental services
- Nursing facility (NF) services for individuals aged 21 or older
- Home health care for persons that are eligible for nursing facility services
- Family planning services and supplies
- Nurse / midwife services
- Laboratory services and X-rays
- Pediatric and those services provided by a family nurse practitioner
- Federally-qualified health center services and ambulatory services that are otherwise covered under a state plan
- Rural health clinic services and other ambulatory services that are otherwise covered under a state plan
Simply fill out the form to see if you can get Medicaid benefits today!